The Grand Fir forest lodge offers luxurious accommodation for up to 6 guests – the perfect place to catch up with family or friends!
This log cabin has a large open plan living area with fully fitted kitchen and breakfast bar, dining area with seating for up to 6 guests, and a contemporary lounge complete with vibrant blue geometric Harlequin wallpaper, opulent lighting, plush royal blue suede sofa and matching bucket chairs, and a log burning stove.
The Grand Fir features a master super king bedroom with oversized headboard and ensuite including bath with shower over, complimentary toiletries, and fluffy white towels. Two further bedrooms, one double and one twin, with a Jack & Jill shower room between, with double walk-in shower.
Step out of the French doors to your outside terrace, where the hot tub will be ready no matter the weather, constantly maintained to the optimum temperature for an indulgent dip. For the warmer days of the year there are outdoor tables and chairs, as well as a ceramic egg style BBQ.
All of our forest lodges are nestled in a pine forest in the heart of Cheshire, just a 5-minute drive from Delamere Forest.
Take a look inside…
*Please note that the interior in the lodges may be subject to change between the time of booking and arrival. If there are any specific items required for your stay, please get in contact with our accommodation team.
- Linen & towels (hot tub towels not included)
- Washing up liquid
- Tea towels
- Tea / Coffee / Sugar
- Nespresso Vertuo Machine (including small selection of pods)
- Fibre broadband
- Sky TV
- On site parking for up to 2 cars (Further parking available in main shop car park)
- Underfloor heating
- Iron / Ironing Board
- Mop & Bucket
- Dustpan & brush / broom
- 24 hour emergency callout
- 10% off in our farm shop, gift barn and takeaway with your lodge key during your stay
- Open plan living/dining/kitchen area with log burner
- Super king Master ensuite with bath and shower over
- Double bedroom
- Twin bedroom
- Jack & Jill shower room with double walk in shower.
- Private outdoor decking with sunken hot tub jacuzzi, BBQ & garden furniture.
Our Accessibility Guide aims to provide a clear, accurate, and most importantly an honest explanation of the accommodation, present facilities, and services available. We hope this enables you to make an informed judgement about whether our lodges match your requirements.
Please contact us if you have any unique requirements or questions, no matter how big or small. We want to make certain that the lodges match your requirements, as we understand that everyone’s requirements vary. We would rather decline your reservation request if we believe the lodge will not fulfil your needs.
We are currently undertaking a strategic review of all our lodges aim to keep improving, we are not there yet, but trust us when we say, we are working on it! Please do check our 3D model of the lodges, it will allow you to see the property and also has the ability to measure areas that may be important to you.
We look forward to welcoming you soon.
- The Hollies Farm Shop & Takeaway – onsite. (Get 10% off on site with your forest lodge key)
- Delamere Forest – 5 miles
- Chester Zoo – 15 miles
- Oulton Park – 2 miles
- Go Ape Delamere – 5 miles
- Wild Shore Delamere – 3 miles
- Chester City Centre – 15 miles
- Liverpool City Centre – 30 miles
- Manchester City Centre – 30 miles
Why not order a chilled bottle of something sparkling or an indulgent treat to help you relax into your break?
Our Forest Lodge extras can be added onto your stay at the time of booking or over the phone with a member of our team on 01829 760761.
The Forest Lodge Indulgence Hamper
The Forest Lodge Breakfast Hamper
Forget Brimont Brut Rose Champagne 75cl
Forget Brimont Champagne 75cl
Forest Lodge BBQ Starter Set
Bouquet & Chocolates