Our newly refurbished Cairngorm Cottage is a true hidden gem. Unassuming from the exterior, it offers luxurious accommodation for up to 6 guests along with a hot tub and stunning views.
Comprising of a large contemporary fully fitted kitchen with double oven, dishwasher, microwave, 5-ring gas hob and washer-dryer, plus kitchen island breakfast bar offering a great space to work or socialise. Step down into the dining room with large circular table and plush navy chairs. A nod to the Highlands can be found here with the antler chandelier, steel stag’s head and wallpaper design reflecting the wildness of a Highland woodland.
Make your way into the large luxurious lounge where natural timbers and Georgian panelling meet sumptuous fabrics of burnt orange and navy. Sink into the comfort of the corner sofa or love seat for true rest and relaxation and cosy up in front of the roaring log burning stove (logs provided). Framed by two burnt orange feature chairs, a large picture window offers access to your outside terrace, complete with hot tub and views across the pastureland and Muckrach Castle.
3 bedrooms with Wilton carpets, Hypnos mattresses, oversized headboards, soft furnishings, fluffy white towels, and smart TVs for the ultimate luxury. One en-suite master bedroom, and a further two super king bedrooms (one can twin) with family bathroom to share.
Outside in your private enclosed garden you will find garden furniture, BBQ and your hot tub. Soak in the hot tub with a glass of fizz, star gaze or enjoy views across to Muckrach Castle.
Sit back, relax, and enjoy your stay…
- Linen & towels (hot tub towels not included)
- Washing up liquid
- Tea towels
- Dishwasher tablets
- Washer/Dryer combi
- 500ml Semi-skimmed milk
- Tea / Coffee / Sugar
- Nespresso Vertuo Machine (including small selection of pods)
- Logs for log burner
- BBQ & utensils
- Free Wifi
- Smart TV with Freeview
- On site parking in main car park
- Fully fitted kitchen with breakfast bar
- Dining room with large circular table with seating for 6.
- Luxurious lounge with log burner and large picture windows offering views across to Muckrach castle.
- Master bedroom with en-suite shower room.
- Two further super king bedrooms (one can be twinned if requested) with family bathroom between featuring large bath and separate double shower.
- Additional WC
- Fully enclosed outdoor terrace and garden with hot tub jacuzzi spa, BBQ and garden furniture.
- Our Highland Coos Hamish & Dougal – on site
- Cairngorm Mountain – 20 miles
- Highland Wildlife Park – 20 miles
- Cairngorm Reindeer Centre – 18 miles
- Loch Morlich – 17 miles
- Landmark Adventure Park – 7 miles
- Craggen Outdoors – 2 miles
- Rothiemurchus Estate – 14 miles
- Loch Garten Nature Reserve – 7 miles
- Loch Ness – 45 miles
- The Whisky Trail
- Glenlivet Distillery – 22 miles
- Glenfiddich Distillery – 30 miles
- Benromach Distillery – 27 miles
- Plus lots of places for walking, fishing, golfing & cycling.
Why not order a chilled bottle of something sparkling or an indulgent treat to help you relax into your break?
Our Forest Lodge extras can be added onto your stay at the time of booking or over the phone with a member of our team on 01829 760761.
Decaf- Nespresso Vertuo Mug Capsules – Melozio
Nespresso Vertuo Mug Capsules – Melozio
Double espresso dolce
Tanners Prosecco 75cl
Forget Brimont Champagne 75cl
Forget Brimont Brut Rose Champagne 75cl
Infant Travel Cot
Pet Cleaning Charge
IN THE SCOTTISH HIGHLANDS
Wide Sky Weddings, our exclusive provider of wedding services for the Muckrach Estate can organise your perfect intimate Wedding of up to a maximum of forty day & night guests.