The Glenmore Lodge is a contemporary styled lodge with luxurious furnishings accommodating up to 4 guests in the utmost comfort with underfloor heating throughout. Enter the stylish fully fitted kitchen with island breakfast bar seating up to 4 guests. Your luxurious lounge-dining area is complete with log burning stove for those chilly nights (logs are supplied) and picture windows with views to Muckrach Castle.
Bedroom one features super king bed and ensuite with double walk in shower. Bedroom two has ensuite featuring Porcelanosa tiles and large double walk in shower. Bedroom two also features a zip & link bed that can be configured into either a twin or a super king (please specify in booking notes if you would like it as a twin). Lose yourself in the comfort of luxurious bedding and pamper yourself with toiletries from Arran Sense of Scotland.
Additional family bathroom with a large bath and shower over.
Outside you will find a garden area, with hot tub jacuzzi spa, BBQ and garden furniture. (Please note garden is not fully enclosed)
Glenmore Lodge features one accessible room. The bedroom to the left as you look at the front door has a steady incline ramp up the the door from where you can leave your car, with a flat surface to the threshold. Shower in wet room is accessible from the bedroom and is all on the same level with access through to the main lounge and kitchen area. (Please note there are no grab rails and access to the right hand bedroom of this property is via a step).
Free onsite parking in the main house car park.
- Linen & towels (hot tub towels not included)
- Washing up liquid
- Tea towels
- Dishwasher tablets
- Washing machine
- 500ml Semi-skimmed milk
- Tea / Coffee / Sugar
- Nespresso Vertuo Machine (including small selection of pods)
- Logs for log burner
- BBQ & utensils
- Free Wifi
- Smart TV with Freeview
- On site parking in main car park
- Fully fitted kitchen with breakfast bar
- Lounge-dining with log burning stove
- Super king double bedroom with ensuite shower room
- Super king double/twin bedroom with ensuite shower room (accessible room)
- Additional family bathroom with bath and shower over.
- Private outdoor terrace and garden with hot tub jacuzzi, BBQ & garden furniture.
- Our Highland Coos Hamish & Dougal – on site
- Cairngorm Mountain – 20 miles
- Highland Wildlife Park – 20 miles
- Cairngorm Reindeer Centre – 18 miles
- Loch Morlich – 17 miles
- Landmark Adventure Park – 7 miles
- Craggen Outdoors – 2 miles
- Rothiemurchus Estate – 14 miles
- Loch Garten Nature Reserve – 7 miles
- Loch Ness – 45 miles
- The Whisky Trail
- Glenlivet Distillery – 22 miles
- Glenfiddich Distillery – 30 miles
- Benromach Distillery – 27 miles
- Plus lots of places for walking, fishing, golfing & cycling.
Why not order a chilled bottle of something sparkling or an indulgent treat to help you relax into your break?
Our Forest Lodge extras can be added onto your stay at the time of booking or over the phone with a member of our team on 01829 760761.
Decaf- Nespresso Vertuo Mug Capsules – Melozio
Double espresso dolce
Nespresso Vertuo Mug Capsules – Melozio
Forget Brimont Champagne 75cl
Forget Brimont Brut Rose Champagne 75cl
Il caggio prosecco 75cl
Infant Travel Cot
Pet Cleaning Charge
EXCLUSIVE HIGHLAND WEDDINGS
IN THE SCOTTISH HIGHLANDS
Wide Sky Weddings, our exclusive provider of wedding services for the Muckrach Estate can organise your perfect intimate Wedding of up to a maximum of forty day & night guests.