The Speyside Suite offers the perfect base to explore all that the Cairngorms has to offer with accommodation for 2 adults, plus the option to add a further bedroom and lounge area with the new Speyside Loft (more details further down).
The Speyside Suite features a brand-new modern kitchen including double oven, gas hob, fridge freezer, combination washer-dryer, microwave, slimline dishwasher, and breakfast bar dining with 4 bar stools.
Facilities comprising of one bedroom with luxurious super king bed and ensuite with double walk-in shower. Cosy lounge area with large gallery window and electric log effect fire, and a further bathroom with large bath and shower over. Lose yourself in the comfort of luxurious bedding and pamper yourself with toiletries from Arran Sense of Scotland.
Please note, Speyside Suite does not have an enclosed garden, but offers a decked seating area directly off the lounge.
Our Speyside Suite now has the option to add on further accommodation for up to two extra guests in The Speyside Loft. An additional loft space with separate access via an external staircase creating the perfect space for 2 extra adults or older children who might appreciate the privacy of their own space.
The Speyside Loft features a luxurious super king bedroom (available as either a twin or double) with ensuite shower room and small lounge area with tv and sofa. Guests using this would be able to dine at the breakfast bar in the main Speyside Suite.
This space is exclusively available as an optional paid extra for those booking the Speyside Suite.
*Please note, access to this loft area is via an external door up a flight of stairs.
- Linen & towels
- Washing up liquid
- Tea towels
- Dishwasher tablets
- Washer/Dryer combi
- 500ml Semi-skimmed milk
- Tea / Coffee / Sugar
- Nespresso Vertuo Machine (including small selection of pods)
- Free Wifi
- Smart TV with Freeview
- On site parking in main car park
- Fully fitted kitchen with breakfast bar for up to 4 guests.
- Cosy lounge with electric log effect fire and large picture window offering views. across the stunning pastureland.
- Super king double bedroom with ensuite shower room.
- Additional family bathroom with bath and shower over.
- Outdoor decking & garden furniture.
- Option to add on The Speyside Loft.
- Our Highland Coos Hamish & Dougal – on site
- Cairngorm Mountain – 20 miles
- Highland Wildlife Park – 20 miles
- Cairngorm Reindeer Centre – 18 miles
- Loch Morlich – 17 miles
- Landmark Adventure Park – 7 miles
- Craggen Outdoors – 2 miles
- Rothiemurchus Estate – 14 miles
- Loch Garten Nature Reserve – 7 miles
- Loch Ness – 45 miles
- The Whisky Trail
- Glenlivet Distillery – 22 miles
- Glenfiddich Distillery – 30 miles
- Benromach Distillery – 27 miles
- Plus lots of places for walking, fishing, golfing & cycling.
Why not order a chilled bottle of something sparkling or an indulgent treat to help you relax into your break?
Our Forest Lodge extras can be added onto your stay at the time of booking or over the phone with a member of our team on 03330 151320.
The Speyside Loft
Forget Brimont Brut Rose Champagne 75cl
Forget Brimont Champagne 75cl
Infant Travel Cot
Decaf- Nespresso Vertuo Mug Capsules – Melozio
Double espresso dolce
Nespresso Vertuo Mug Capsules – Melozio
Pet Cleaning Charge
EXCLUSIVE HIGHLAND WEDDINGS
IN THE SCOTTISH HIGHLANDS
Wide Sky Weddings, our exclusive provider of wedding services for the Muckrach Estate can organise your perfect intimate Wedding of up to a maximum of forty day & night guests.